top 20 English most romantic poetry


top 20 English most romantic poetry

top 20 English most romantic poetry

top 20 English most romantic poetry



Seeing your beautiful heart is like starting into the sun, and I will gladly go blind. For I cannot look away.


I love you from deep echoing places I didn’t know were within me.

All I want to do is spend my life loving you and making you happy.


Always you were you, and I was I we were two before our time I was yours before I knew and you have always been mine to.

top 20 English most romantic poetry

top 20 English most romantic poetry


Meet me at midnight in the forest of my dream. We will make a fire and count the start that shimmer above the tress
top 20 English most romantic poetry

top 20 English most romantic poetry


Have I told you yet..how much you mean to me have I told you yet  about all the happiness you bringle have I told you yet that you mean the world to me just in case I havnt  I want you know that you are the best thing that’s ever happened to me I love you.


 I am in love with you and your  entire being .your smile your eyes your laugh the way you love. Its only ever going to be you


top 20 English most romantic poetry

top 20 English most romantic poetry


My love four you is like all the start in the sky you may not always see the cluster and bursts of light but its always there shining for you

Post a Comment

0 Comments