15 SAD ENGLISH POETRY


 15 SAD ENGLISH POETRY

 15 SAD ENGLISH POETRY
 15 SAD ENGLISH POETRY

1-The Sun Is Out But I am Cold . My Eyes Are Wide .But My Mind Is Asleep.The World is Alive But I Am dead.Nature Is Love But I am aloof. Everything Screams:” Live For Today ..When I died Yesterday

2-She was Like the dawn, insubstantial and Somehow transient, as though she Would Fade from reality at any moments..

3-The told me to Relax ,find me something To take me out of My mind for a while But no no ,,,
I want be there to feel every pain every anguish,every ache to burn ande blaze For you..

4- I look Back and realise That I clung on when I should have clung on for dear life

5-people confuse past with present ..they think you are still who you used to be.. when that person has long since died their death


 15 SAD ENGLISH POETRY
 15 SAD ENGLISH POETRY

6-life went on but it was never the same again

7- Was I to soft , or was the world too hard

8-Coming back then letting go you were lost over and over again. Maybe someday you will find a way to stay


9- I love you even if you don.t love me back

10-you are every word I want to speak but you left me breathless

11-she was the dream that kept coming back and left me never wanting to wake

12-the place makes me the kind of exhausted that has nothing to do with sleep and everything to do with the people around me

13-he placed his hands on my mind before reaching for my waist my hips or my lips he did not call me exquisite

14-you are waiting for someone who is not coming back meaning.. you are living your life hoping that someone will realize they can not live theirs without you

 15 SAD ENGLISH POETRY
 15 SAD ENGLISH POETRY


15- I have what I have and I am happy I have lost what I have lost and  I am still happy


*if my post is good then you plz share aur comment in my post thank you

Post a Comment

6 Comments

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT