30+|attitude| status| for fb and[ whatsapp]


30+|attitude| status| for fb and[  whatsapp]   
 
30+|attitude| status| for fb and[  whatsapp]
30+|attitude| status| for fb and[



whatsapp]

1-your attitude may hurt me. But mine can kill you,,,,





2-i keep my personal life quiet,  so don’t think you know me.  You only know I allow you to.
 



3-i hate to things comparing me with other compromising my dream for other..
 


 4-strong women don’t have attitudes they have standard.


 5-avoid me once I will never disturb you again..


 6-don’t be to honest the world because straight trees are always chosen for cutting..


 7-you glow differently when you actually happy..

30+|attitude| status| for fb and[  whatsapp]

30+|attitude| status| for fb and[
whatsapp]



8
- this is my life not yours …don’t worry about what I do .


 9-crying alone make a person stronger ..
 


10-i stopped explaining   myself  when I relized from their level of perception..
 


11- no response is a response ,  and it’s a powerful one. Remember that,
 


12-hating people takes to much energy . I just pretend they are dead.
 


13-just because you don’t share it on social media doesn’t mean you are not uo big things.  Live it and stay low key. Privacy is everything.


 14-be so busy loving your life that you have no time for hate regret or fare.


 15- the problem with closed minded people is that their mouths are always open..

30+|attitude| status| for fb and[  whatsapp]

30+|attitude| status| for fb and[
whatsapp]



 
16-standing alone doesn’t mean I am alone its means that I am strong enough to handle things by myself.


 17-i  will rise I will always rise don’t you doubt that even for a secong..


 18-you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you  have ..


 19-stop thinking so much you are breaking your own heart ..


 20-inside every strong and independent woman was a broken little girl who had to learn how to get back up and not have to depend on anyone ..

30+|attitude| status| for fb and[  whatsapp]

30+|attitude| status| for fb and[
whatsapp]



21-with god all things are possible ..


 22-there is no greater power than that of the sun .. the moon and a woman who knows her worth..


 23-don’t look for the girl who used to be me I kissed her goodbye and set her free .dont look for the girl who you used to know I laid her to rest and buried her years ago ..


 24-before you speak let your words pass through three gates
Is it ture
Is it necessary
Is it kind
  


25-do something  that remind yourself that you are alive ..

30+|attitude| status| for fb and[  whatsapp]

30+|attitude| status| for fb and[
whatsapp]



 
26-  let go of those who are already gone ..


 27- in the end promise are just words.


 28-stop checking my last seen text me when you miss me ..
  29- not to self stop expecting..
  30-never let your fear decide your future …



#| if my post is best for you then plz comment and share ...thank you buddy

Post a Comment

0 Comments